Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You are Welcome. Here are eight Noteworthy Recommendations on Keto Recipes
Shocked 
However, when you reduce your carbohydrate consumption on the Platinum Keto Weight Loss diet, your body re-routes its energy production methods. Usually, carbohydrates are broken down into glucose and used for energy production. It starts breaking down fats into molecules called ketones through a process called ketogenesis. This low-carb, high-fat diet requires that 60 to 80 percent of the calories you consume should come from fats. Instead of using glucose to make ATP (the energy molecule), your body breaks down fats into fatty acids. But after 5-7 days of complete abstinence from food (sooner in women, later in men), ketone body production reaches a point at which it is able to meet most of the brain’s need for energy. Music: Of Monsters And Men - Dirty Paws (a band who make some of the best music videos around these days). That sounds like a lot of sacrificing, but you only have to do it for 30 days - then you start slowly working these foods back into your diet, watching how they make you feel. Oh boy do I know what you are talking about - I have 3 teens now and I test a lot of my recipes out on them!
Check out my web blog; Platinum Keto